Publication Ethics Policy
International Journal of Research in Informative Science Application & Techniques ,IJRISAT value Intellectual Property Rights of authors, in case of any dispute related to contents of a manuscript, the first author shall be deemed responsible as the owner of the manuscript.
We strictly adhere to the plagiarism policy and do not entertain any manuscript having plagiarism level more than 15%.
Plagiarism is unethical act of reproducing the prior ideas, processes, results or words without explicit acknowledgement of the original authors and source. Self –plagiarism occurs when and author utilizes a large part of his/her own previously published work without using appropriate reference. This can range from getting the same manuscript published in the multiple journals to modify a previously published manuscript with some new data.
As per the copyright transfer agreement, authors are deemed to be individually and collectively responsible for the content of manuscripts published by them. Hence, it is the responsibility of each author to endeavor for the uppermost ethical standards with respect to plagiarism.
We therefore, suggests to our esteemed authors to cross-checked there manuscript using any paid plagrism checker software before submission for review to www.ijrisat.com
Manuscripts found to be plagiarized, during any stage of review, shall not be published in the journal.
All of the following are considered plagiarism :-
- turning in someone else's work as your own
- copying words or ideas from someone else without giving credit
- failing to put a quotation in quotation marks
- giving incorrect information about the source of a quotation
- changing words but copying the sentence structure of a source without giving credit
- copying so many words or ideas from a source that it makes up the majority of your work, whether you give credit or not